Saturday 24 May 2014

Where to Buy Great Pots for Your Garden.

Pots are a must when there is sufficient funds allocated for the landscaping budget of a property. The bigger the property, the bigger the pots. It just adds character and value to your outdoors. Look at the pictures below. I must say, I got carried away and bought R40,000-00's worth of pots on this site, but can you imagine small pots against these high walls?





What I Look for When I Buy Pots.
  1. It must look natural. Everyone has different tastes and I will personally never use very colorful pots outside. I go for earthy colors.
  2. I don't want to see paint stripes or red oxide stains on pots. A pot can so easily look kitsch and will negatively influence your overall look.
  3. I must like the design and prefer manufacturers with a wide variety.
Here's My List of 3 Preferred Suppliers.

  1. Desert Pots - They are my favorite supplier. Their pots are also very affordable.        
                      

     

    They were recently bought by the owners of Elemental Pots and you can look at both ranges at one promise.

    2. Cape Garden Centre - I love their great service, the quality of their plants and their large variety of pots and other landscaping products.
    3. Habitat - Although they're not known for their pots, but rather their huge tree nursery, I love their range. Expensive though, but as natural as you can get.


    If you know of a pot suppliers that's worth a visit, please comment on this article. I'm always open to new styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment